The other day I decided that it was time for Ryan and I to restart a long forgotten tradition of date night. When Ryan was younger, once a month I would pick him up from the sitters and take him to his favorite place...Chuck E. Cheese. As he got older we stopped going there and started going to the movies. So with Jason said he was playing golf on Saturday I thought that would be the perfect opportunity for Ryan and I to go out for date night.
I asked him if he wanted to go the movies and he said, "Sure." So Saturday evening we went and saw Percy Jackson and the Olympians: The Lightning Thief.

I would give it 3 out of 4 stars, it was really good. Now I know why Ryan is really into reading this series. It has Greek gods and demigods. It was a really good movie. I think I kinda ruined the movie for Ryan though, I kept asking him questions about what god was who. I think he got annoyed with me. Ha! I think the last straw was when I asked him "Who Aries was?" He was done with me at that point. I have become the totally uncool mom. lol
For anyone wandering who Ares was, he's the god of War.
No comments:
Post a Comment