Girl Scout cookie time!!!!

We love girl scout cookies. How can you resist a little girl stopping you in your front lawn, asking ever so sweetly if you would like to purchase cookies? Well I can't. In years past have bought way too many of these wonderfully delicious cookies. So this year, I made sure that I did not over order. I only brought 4 boxes from the little girl that stopped on my front porch, 1 box from the table set up at the grocery store entrance, and Ryan bought 2 boxes from a girl at school. So I think we did good this year of not going over board...
These are our favorites cookies. I would be so sad if they ever got rid of these little gems.

Theses are Ryan's favorite. In his words, they are "heavenly."
He bought two boxes from a friend at school and he was not willing to share at all and had finished both boxes by Sunday evening.
What are your favorites?
1 comment:
My favorite are Samoas! I ordered some but haven't gotten them yet! Enjoy!!
Post a Comment