3/20/10

Zoo Day 2010

Wednesday was a very busy day for us. In the morning Ryan got his braces and in the afternoon we went to the zoo. We went with my sister's family and also invited our brother to tag along. I guess everyone in Dallas had the same idea because it was packed, even the overflow parking was full. We eventually made a complete circle around the zoo and were finally able to park inside the gate.



{My 3 favorite guys}

{Those boys are always helping Brady}
We saw lots of animals. Brady was having so much fun and so were Ryan and Michael. One would think this was their first time at the zoo.

We saw lemurs...

And penguins...

And elephants...


Then we took a break for lunch.




After lunch we went to the reptile house and saw some albino alligators...


And also saw a giraffe...


{Here are the boys giving their best smiles}

We even saw Kaitlyn and Aaron...

{She's my youngest sister and her BF}

We then headed to the children's zoo area.

{I love this picture. So sweet.}


{Brady was fascinated with the rabbits}

It was finally time to go, we wanted to bet rush hour traffic but instead we just joined in the mess.

Zoo day 2010 was a good time. :)

2 comments:

Tillie said...

zoo day looks super fun! I love the dallas zoo! I went there in '97. Looks like the boys had a BLAST!

vanessa said...

ugh and tishas shrimp just had ruin zoo day... gosh dang it lol