It is snowing again, has been since around 3 am and the forecast calls for snow until midnight. I know that the weather guy said that there was a chance of snow, but I really didn't think that it would stick. All I remember was waking up around 2 am to let my puppy out, there was no snow and then I wake up to get ready for work and there was snow covering the ground and the cars. Don't get me wrong it's beautiful and normally I would be so excited about it snowing, but not today. I'm mean jeez I live in Texas enough already with the snow and cold weather.
I'm ready for spring. I'm ready to start landscaping my yard. I want to make flower beds with shrubs and flowers and plant a tree in my front yard. I actually want to mow the grass. Please Mother Nature hear my plea.

1 comment:
I want the SNOW!! It's beautiful but I can totally understand how you are tired of it. Spring is coming so much later than normal this year! damn global warming :) lol Be careful in the snow/ice!!
Post a Comment