On Saturday Brady turned 2! This was also the same day as his Toy Story birthday party.
He loved his cake because it was a Buzz & Woody cake. He loved when we all sang Happy Birthday! 
Brady waited patiently for us to finish so he could eat some cake!
Yummy, Yummy in my tummy!
Brady is so good to me. He thought the cake was so yummy, so he decided to feed me some of his cake.
Here Brady is asking his Nana to help him with all his new Toy Story characters.
The one picture I didn't get was Brady opening his present from his Uncle Ja. Jason had recently went to a Mavericks game and got Brady the cutest Dirk Nowitzki jersey and the face & the noise he made when he pulled it out of the bag was so funny. Alas, I was too slow.
Here the boys are helping Brady open his presents.
I think it's wonderful how much those boys love Brady. They are always helping & playing with him. Oh and boy does Brady love his Mic and Bubba.
Happy Birthday Brady Bear!!!!

No comments:
Post a Comment