2/18/10

Snow Day 2/11/10

Well it snowed all day and night Thursday. I was fortunate enough to get off early. This worked out so well, because Ryan kinda had a not so good day. We went home put on our warmest clothes and went out side to play in the snow. We made our best snowman. Then when Jason came home from the gym we had a snow ball fight. That was so much fun! We even decided to let Maverick have some fun, so we put on her warm vest and let her outside. Let me say that she is a prissy dog and does not like to go outside after it has rained. She most definitely did not like the snow, especially because the snow was touching her belly.

Because it snowed so much, schools were closed & our cars was snowed in, Ryan, Jason and I all got to have a snow day. Yay!
In all my life I have never seen so much snow. Thanks global warming! j/k


After our snowball fight.

This is what it looked like when I woke up the next morning.

{This was Thursday evening}

This was our mohawed snowman. We did get to finish it, making snowballs was more important.





I still can't believe that all this snow was real. It was beautiful while it lasted but I hope we are finally done with the winter weather.

1 comment:

Stephanie Wilson said...

Thanks for the encouragement you left me on my blog! Love your snow pictures - it was awesome having a winter wonderland in Texas! :)