I have absolutely nothing to blog about. The past couple of weeks have been non-blog worthy. So far this past week hasn't been anymore exciting.
This week Ryan took his Math and Reading TAKS test. He said that both tests were really easy. I'm telling you my son is a genius. lol. Report cards are coming out soon, but thanks to the online grade book I already know that Ryan made the "A" Honor roll again. He has worked so hard this six weeks for his grades.
This week Ryan took his Math and Reading TAKS test. He said that both tests were really easy. I'm telling you my son is a genius. lol. Report cards are coming out soon, but thanks to the online grade book I already know that Ryan made the "A" Honor roll again. He has worked so hard this six weeks for his grades.
He is so proud of himself and I am so proud too.
Great job Ryan!!!!
Every weekend it seems I'm doing something in the yard. I'm still trying to get my yard to look somewhat decent. It has just become to tiresome. I kick myself every Saturday morning, wondering why we didn't buy a house with some completed landscaping. I mean I can mow the grass(or weeds) & clean out flower beds, but having to make a flower bed from practically nothing is hard work. I can't tell you how much dirt I have bought in order to level out the front beds and I still need more. Hopefully this weekend I can finish forming the flower beds so that I can buy some shrubs. So I'm going to cross my fingers and hope I can get it finished, that way I can post a picture of the finish product.
Anyway, it's Thursday and all my favorite shows come on TV:
Anyway, it's Thursday and all my favorite shows come on TV:



1 comment:
LOVE thursday night tv!!! I can't wait for the office, community and yummy simon baker!! :)
Post a Comment