American Idol...Where do I began? I can honestly say that I haven't faithfully watched since season 2. Since that time I've watched only when I was flipping through the channels. I find this show so frustrating; that one of the best singers on the show gets voted off ie Chris Daughtery. The season he got the boot, I was very frustrated and I stopped watching. Anyway, I ventured back into the world of AI last season because I really liked Adam Lambert, then was disappointed again when Chris Allen won (good singer but hey my opinion Adam is better.) But I decided to watch this season for one reason, the Pants on the Ground song. Then something happened. It was the top 24 and I heard this man
Kasey James
Casey James: Jealous Guy
and this man
Lee Dewyze
Lee DeWyze: Beast Of Burden
I fell in love with the way these guys sang and they are cuties as well. As much as I like them, I'm totally rooting for Crystal Bowersox. Now this woman can SING!
Crystal Bowersox: Come Together
So when I heard that just two weeks ago she wanted to quit and go back home because of the pressure was too much for her, I was sad. :( But thanks to Ryan Seacrest, he saved the day and the show (at least for me.) He was able to convince her to stay. That is why I wanted to send out a big THANK YOU to Ryan Seacrest.
Kasey James
Casey James: Jealous Guy
and this man
Lee Dewyze
Lee DeWyze: Beast Of Burden
I fell in love with the way these guys sang and they are cuties as well. As much as I like them, I'm totally rooting for Crystal Bowersox. Now this woman can SING!
Crystal Bowersox: Come Together
So when I heard that just two weeks ago she wanted to quit and go back home because of the pressure was too much for her, I was sad. :( But thanks to Ryan Seacrest, he saved the day and the show (at least for me.) He was able to convince her to stay. That is why I wanted to send out a big THANK YOU to Ryan Seacrest.
1 comment:
awe - totally shocked that Ryan Seacrest saved the day! I haven't watched AI since Season 4 maybe...Her voice is beautiful and I am glad that she is staying...from what I hear this season is a dud and they need a star!
Post a Comment