4/12/10

Working on their fitness

Back in February, Jason decided that he wanted to get a heavy bag that way he didn't have to go to the gym on Saturdays. He thought that he and Ryan could get up on Saturdays, go to the garage and get a good sweat in. I thought this was a great idea since Ryan was not playing baseball this season, he needed a creative way to stay active. So one cold and windy, Sunday night we went to Dick's and bought a 100lb heavy bag/stand, along with a jump rope.

Every Saturday I would ask if they were going to workout and every Saturday they would both tell me it was "too cold" in the garage, so eventually I stopped asking. Then one Saturday, I was trying to take a nap and I kept hearing this banging noise, like someone was banging on the front door. I got up to check the front door and nope, nothing. So I kept following the noise which led me to the garage and this is what I saw:
{Look at my guys getting in shape}







{I think I scared Ryan when I started taking pictures.}

I have to say that I was glad to finally see them using this equipment. Good thing for them because one more week of it collecting dust and I would have put it on Craigslist :)

2 comments:

vanessa said...

DANG and i was hoping that would get handed down to me!!!!!

Tillie said...

awesome! i'm glad they are using it...they totally need to motivate me to use my treadmill!! lol