10/4/11

Are you ready for some football?

Ryan played his first game of the season on 9/13/11. We were very excited because Ryan had been so excited about his practices and the positions he would be playing, safety and wide receiver. These were the only pictures I could get, because we were packed in the stand like sardines.   





2 comments:

Tablescapes By Diane said...

Hi lovely lady.
My husband and I also love football!! We would go to ever game in Houston if we had the $$$$. I hope you have a great week with your family.
Im your newest follower on your blog.
Hope you can come over and follow me also.
I just did a tablescape with a old throw from the football games we go to!! I use it as tablecloth come see if you can.

Amy Metz Walker said...

I love how you "highlighted" him in the photo. I need to learn how to do that!