9/2/11
Each year around around August Jason will start asking what I want for my birthday and every year tell him I don't know. The same was true for this year. He started asking and I immediately was at a loss for what I wanted. Each day at work I would think of something and tell him when I got home, hoping he would remember. Well, my birthday finally came and it was just like any other Friday.
When to work.
My coworkers had decorated my cube.
Went home, treated myself to a birthday mani/pedi. Then got ready to go out to my birthday dinner. The whole time we were getting ready Jason was acting strange and me I was rushing around trying to get Ryan aka Slow poke to pick up the pace so we could get out of the house on time.
Anyway as I was looking for my keys (I consistently miss place my keys), I turned around and Jason was walking toward me with a pretty little box.

He got down on one knee and said some sweet words only Jason could say.
Of course I said YES!!!
It was one the best birthdays EVER!!!!!
Now on to planning our big day :-)


No comments:
Post a Comment