1/5/10

New Years Resolutions

This year my new years resolutions are...

This year I vow not to make any resolutions. Every year I make resolutions and every year I'm quick to break at least 2 in the first week. So I've decided this year I would not hold myself to unattainable resolutions. I'm setting some specific and realistic goals.

  1. I will be a better friend, mother, sister, daughter and aunt. I no doubt love my family but sometimes with all that goes on I forget about the love, support and encouragement they continually give me.
  2. I will be a better listener. Sometimes I think that I only hear what people say and not really listen to what they need.
  3. I will increase the days a week that I go to the gym: 3 days of weight training and 4 days of cardio. This isn't new, I want to improve the frequency that I currently go.
  4. I will run a 5k in 29 minutes. Then by April will run my first half marathon (America's Half Marathon 4-11)


I may not make all the improvements I set for myself, but I can continue to try everyday.

1 comment:

Tillie said...

great resolutions! yours are definitely something that you can do...that's awesome you are going to run a 1/2 marathon!! so exciting!