1/22/10

Favorite Places to Shop

SUWYL - It's all about Where do you shop? On-line or In Stores?


My favorite place to shop:
Work clothes:

I don't have the best fashion sense, but I love clothes. Anytime I go shopping I always take my sister Tish. So that way I end up with some of the cutest work clothes.

Make-up:


Home Improvement:


Home decor/furnishing:
There's a dinning table that I'm wishing for.


Children/Pre-teen clothing:

I really like this store because I can not only buy his everyday clothes but I can also buy his uniform pants for school. Gotta love standardize dress.

Well this is my sister's favorite place for Brady. She loves when it's Gym Buck time. Which is this weekend.

My favorite all purpose store of all time is...




Love, Love, Love this place.

3 comments:

Summer said...

Hi... over from Kelly's! Cute blog by the way! I love NY & Co and I really love it when they have NY Bucks....LOL

Gymbo is one of my fav stores and you can't beat the gymbucks :0)

Oh and if you say Target to my 3 year old she will say ooooh popcorn and slushy LOL

Summer :0)

Andrea said...

I like NY&Co too. They have cute jewelry and accessories!

Alphabet Soup Momma said...

I love Dillards too! It is my absolute favorite. And I World Market is another one of my favorites for housewares! Great list!