1/22/10

A little bit of a struggle

Lately I've been struggling a bit lately with going to workout. I really don't know what my problem is, I normally enjoy going. If I'm upset or had a bad day, it always makes me feel better. I know this may sound crazy but I like to work up a good sweat, it clears my mind. It's just lately I can find 1001 reason not to go...I think my main reason is it's the New Year and all the resolution(ers) are in there. I mean don't get me wrong, bless their hearts for getting in there and getting healthy but some people need to learn a little gym etiquette. I don't think I can take it the next time someone dressed like this


hops on the treadmill next to me smelling like they just bathed in there perfume, talking on there cell phone. Ha! Seriously, if I can hear you over my IPod, that's on full blast, you are talking too loud...

OK, so enough of that, I just sometimes need to get that out. So to end on a positive note, I did go to the gym yesterday and did 55 minute of interval cardio. Good sweat!

Tonight, running and weights. It'll be 2 days in a row, one more day and then it becomes a habit.

No comments: