Well, I'm finally getting around to posting pictures of our tree. We put it up the Friday after Thanksgiving. I think it's a 7 foot pre-lit tree. Pre-lit trees are the only way to go. Although I would love to have a real tree, I'm not sure Ryan's allergies could handle it. My Ryan is allergic to all things out doors. All types of trees, grass, and weeds. So a real tree is definitely out. This year is our first year in our new home and the first time we've had to decorate the whole tree. In years past we live in apartments and I would always put the tree in the corner so we only decorated the side you could see. So I was afraid we wouldn't have enough ornaments to go around, but we lucked out and had enough to decorate the tree.

This is probably our 2nd favorite holiday, the first being 4th of July (for obvious reasons). Ryan loves to help decorating the tree, but I think he enjoys helping his Aunt Tish more. When Ryan starts putting the decoration on, I go behind him and rearrange them. You see I have this certain way I like to decorate the tree - all the bulbs have to be spaced evenly apart and no same color can be touching. Weird, I know, but that's how I am. So, Ryan enjoys going to Tish's and decorating anyway he wants. I'm so loving how pretty our tree look with all the presents under the tree. It looks even better now that we put up our new blinds.

No comments:
Post a Comment