12/26/09

Merry Christmas

Hope everyone had a great Christmas. I know that I enjoyed everything about the day. In our house, we get up super early to open all the presents.

{That's 4:55 AM}

Ryan is normally hard to wake up, but when Jason mentioned opening presents he almost flew Down the stairs. Ryan took his place on the couch and was ready to open presents.


Ryan really raked it in this year, but He really deserved it.


{Ryan was so surprised about his gift}
{Jason was very excited about his new shoes too!}

{Jason helping Maverick open her present} That's right we also buy presents for our puppy Maverick.

{Doesn't she look pretty?}


After we opened all of the presents, it was time to have a traditional Christmas breakfast of pancakes and sausage. I have fixed this same breakfast every year, it's Ryan's favorite. Then it was time to pack up the rest of the family presents and head to my moms for to open presents. Ryan was very surprised with his gift that Nana & Pop-pop got him.

It took a second before he realized what it was. An IPod nano!!! He about passed out. Ha!

Ryan was one happy boy. You know who else was a happy boy Brady. Nana and Pop got him Toy Story action figures.


He loves Buzz and Woody}
I hoped everyone has a good day and got what they wanted. I think they did.


Merry Christmas!!!

No comments: