Guess what?!?
It's snowing again. I could not believe it when I looked outside and saw it coming down. This morning as I was leaving the gym I thought I felt it sleeting, but not even 30 minutes later it was snowing. Needless, to say that Ryan was beyond excited. Too bad it was 72 degrees yesterday, maybe some of it would stick. As I type this it is just a barely snowing.
{it had just started to come down}
It's snowing again. I could not believe it when I looked outside and saw it coming down. This morning as I was leaving the gym I thought I felt it sleeting, but not even 30 minutes later it was snowing. Needless, to say that Ryan was beyond excited. Too bad it was 72 degrees yesterday, maybe some of it would stick. As I type this it is just a barely snowing.
{it had just started to come down}
This has been the best present so far. I couldn't have asked for more.


No comments:
Post a Comment