1. As of today Ryan only has 21 day left of this school year. Then he off to Florida with his Grandma for his first vacation. I say first vacation because he gets to go visit with his Grandma, but he also gets to spend a few days with his Uncle Seth and Aunt Tina in New Braunfels. Then he of course gets to go with Jason and I on a yet to planned vacation. Ryan's votes is for the beach.
2. Tonight is going to be busy. Ryan has his spring choir concert at 6:45pm, then as soon as he is done. We have to book it to his baseball game because he gets to pitch tonight. Yay!
3. Only 2 more days until the weekend. Work has been so stressful and I just need a nice relaxing weekend.
4. Last but not least Happy Cinco de Mayo!!!!

No comments:
Post a Comment