We finally got our first snow of the new year. It started as sleet and by mid-morning it had turned to snow . It was very pretty to watch from inside my cozy warm house. For some reason I just was not excited about it snowing, but Ryan was. He kept asking me when we were going to go out and play in it. Ryan being the sweetheart he is went out and made a bucket of snowballs, then came and got me. How could I say no to that? We had our snowball fight...
![]() |
| Maverick is not a fan of the snow |
![]() |
| Only Ryan would be outside playing in the snow in shorts |
Our new puppy Kinsler loved the snow.
She couldn't get enough, but after about 20 minutes I was frozen and called it quits. Ryan and Kinsler stayed outside a little longer. I had to drag him in about 15 minutes later, before he turned into a icicle.



No comments:
Post a Comment