Since I'm no longer working the seasonal shift at Macy's I get to spend more time with the family. A few Saturdays ago I was able to spend time with Brady, so that his momma could have a little break. Brady wanted to go to Chuck E Cheese and since I'm the worlds biggest sucker for my nephews that's where we went. We asked Ryan if he wanted to go but he told me " Ugh, NO!" I knew he wouldn't want to go but I still wanted to ask.
When I went to pick Brady up he was ready to go...We had so much fun on our date. We ate lunch, then tried to teach him how to play skee ball. He just couldn't get the hang of rolling the ball, he just wanted to throw it. Brady rode some rides and won some tickets.
After we finished there, we met his momma at Sports Clips so he could get a much needed haircut.
| Man I love that kid! |
Then it was time for him to his Ma's birthday party and Aunt Lala to take a nap. My goodness, that Brady makes tired. lol. But I definitely had fun!
No comments:
Post a Comment