Today marks the first day of Ryan's summer vacation. So in honor of that, I told him that I would let him sleep in and he could go to his Nana's later in the day. Before I left I checked his phone to make sure the volume was turned way up and put it by his head.
I called him around around 9am to wake him up, he didn't answer. I called him again around 9:50 and he didn't answer. I continued calling for 10 minutes straight. Nothing. So, of course, I start to get worried. I started thinking of every bad scenario that could happen. That's when I decided to call my mom and have her go check on him. Thank goodness she has spare key. She said that he was still asleep when she got there at 11am. I mean, really how tired could he possibly be, he went to sleep at 10:30pm.
I was relieved that I'd worried for nothing, but trying to wake Ryan up is like trying to wake the dead. He reminds me of my sister, Christina, that girl could sleep through a tornado. I think he got his sleeping ability from her because I wake up at 6:450 every morning.
I called him around around 9am to wake him up, he didn't answer. I called him again around 9:50 and he didn't answer. I continued calling for 10 minutes straight. Nothing. So, of course, I start to get worried. I started thinking of every bad scenario that could happen. That's when I decided to call my mom and have her go check on him. Thank goodness she has spare key. She said that he was still asleep when she got there at 11am. I mean, really how tired could he possibly be, he went to sleep at 10:30pm.
I was relieved that I'd worried for nothing, but trying to wake Ryan up is like trying to wake the dead. He reminds me of my sister, Christina, that girl could sleep through a tornado. I think he got his sleeping ability from her because I wake up at 6:450 every morning.
1 comment:
ah teenagers. Last summer we freaked when my sister didn't answer! I swear they can sleep till dinnertime.
Post a Comment