6/25/10

Adrian meet your crazy Aunt Lala

So I finally got to me my other nephew, Adrian. Guess what, I absolutely love him and he seemed to like me. He is such a sweet little baby boy. I spent a few hours with him last Thursday. For Adrian only being 7 months he sure is crawling around all over the place. Then on Saturday evening, they {his mommy and daddy and Vanessa} all come to San Antonio to have dinner with us on the Riverwalk. I don't have a lot of pictures of either visit for 2 reason: 1) I was more into wanting to give that little munchkin kisses and hugs and 2) my photographer {Jason}, well I had to fire him. He couldn't work my camera. The one picture I do have of me with Adrian we both look washed out.



Thanks Tina, Seth and Vanessa for coming to have dinner with us. I really enjoyed getting to spend time with y'all. Plus it gave me more time with my newest love.

No comments: