1. I'm smiling because Ryan and I were able to get out of the house early enough this morning to go to the donut store: 1 chocolate covered sprinkle, 1 vanilla covered sprinkle and 12 donut holes (6 regular and 6 chocolate covered).
2. I'm smiling today because I realized today that my nephew Adrian's due date is less than 2 weeks. Yay!
3. I'm smiling today because of how truly blessed I am to have a great family and friends. I can't express how lucky I am to have a strong relationship with my mom and sisters and brother. They are the best!
4. I'm smiling today because the sun is shining. After weeks of rainy weather it feels good to have the sun shining on my face.
5. I'm smiling today because after football practice & the gym I'm taking "my guys" out to dinner. Man I love Friday family nights.
I hope everyone has a great weekend.
2 comments:
love your reasons, esp #5. family is everything, isnt it...
all amazingly wonderful reasons to smile..though now I seriously want chocolate donut holes! :)
Post a Comment