Well 11 years ago today I was in my 8th hour of labor with Ryan. Just to think tomorrow, at 3:36 am Ryan will 11 yrs old. To hear myself say this is sounds crazy. I sometimes can't believe that he is this old. He is growing into a wonderful young man. Of course, he has his moments of preteen attitude but he is still a very good kid.
Tonight starts his birthday celebration, we are going out for dinner at OTB (only reason is he loves their ice cream cake) and then we are going to Rowlett for a firework show. Tomorrow he finally gets to open his presents, he'll have his birthday cake (I'm making his favorite Mexican chocolate cake) and then we are heading to "The Nana's" for a cookout later in the afternoon and hopefully find another fireworks show. Then Monday we are going to the Lego Store. That's right people, I actually found a Lego store. He'll be so excited.
No comments:
Post a Comment