11/30/10

Friday Night Lights

This past Friday night I got to hang out at Jerry World aka Cowboy Stadium, for a little Texas High School Football Playoff action. 



It was my dad and mom's "hometown", Bastrop Texas. It originally started out as just getting to hang out with my cousin Shana, but then once it was posted on FB that we were going to be at the game, it became a family of reunion.


Shana and Tish
I got to see family I haven't seen in YEARS.

Funny thing is I'm probably related to 80% of the people in the crowd
 I can't tell you how happy I was that I did go. My cousin Kim, had me laughing so hard my stomach hurt. Plus I got to watch a some football.

Kim, Michelle and Dynette
Dynette, Rodney & Kim

Brayden (my cousin Tracy's son) How cute is he?

Just in case you're wondering Bastrop did win over Frisco Liberty 38-24!


Touchdown Bastrop

1 comment:

Tillie said...

wow that's awesome. Looks like y'all had a fabulous time!