The Texas Ranger are headed to the World Series. I can hardly believe it. I can't express how incredible it feels to have a team that you have watched for the past 5 years finally make it to the fall classic.
Jason and Ryan are so excited. They went out two weeks ago and got their "Claw and Antlers" t-shirts so they could wear them during the ALCS games against the New York Yankees.
![]() |
| What's the meaning behind this? |
Every game against the Yankees was kind of tough on me. Only because I have been a Derek Jeter fan since 1996 (so much so that each year Ryan played soccer and baseball his number was #2). I just wanted to cheer for him each time he came to the plate. But considering the talented pitching staff of the Texas Rangers, I just felt sorry each time he struck out.
![]() |
| Derek Jeter #2 |
How fitting was it that the last out of the game was against Alex Rodriguez?
![]() |
| He was booed every at bat. |
I was so happy that I teared up, but not as happy as these guys...
Texas Rangers or the San Francisco Giants? Who do you think is going to win it all?







No comments:
Post a Comment