8/24/09

First day of 6th grade

Well today was the big day. It was Ryan's first day of middle school. I can't even begin to tell ya'll how nervous I was that he was starting a new school this year. My stomach starting turning in knots on Saturday. I tried to keep busy but I just kept thinking of how he would do on the first day of school. Would he be able to find all of his classes, would he remember to write down all of his assignments, would he be able to open his locker? I guess I was nervous for nothing, this morning he did great. He got up early and started getting ready.


Ryan looked so handsome in his school uniform, so grown up.




So we only had a couple of hiccups this morning, Ryan's nose started bleeding first thing this morning (dang allergies hard horrible for this time of year) and we couldn't get his locker opened (the majority of the lockers would not open). The teachers said not to worry they would help the kids out. So hopefully he was able unload his backpack.

I couldn't wait to get home and ask him all about his day. This is was what I saw.
He said he had a good day.

1 comment:

Tillie said...

I can't believe he's in middle school!!! That's unreal! He's so handsome too!