4/2/09

Proud of the a loss

VS

Last night was the make up game from Saturday. The Rays vs The Giants. We didn't win, the score was 5-1. It's funny how I'm more proud of this loss, then of the win from the previous night. This team has really come together. Ryan got a piece of the ball each time at bat, but eventually struck out both times. Seriously the kid pitching was throwing about 55-60mph. You could hear the ball whiz by and hit the catcher mitt. I guess why I'm so proud for the team is that they played a real baseball game, they faced a good pitcher and batters. It might not make since to anyone else, but I'll take that kind of a loss anytime (and I'm the typical competitive sports mom.)

I know this is not the best picture but, I again forgot my camera. Hopefully, Laura got a few pictures.

No comments: