I would have never imagine Ryan being so good with Brady, but if Brady could talk in full sentences I'm sure he would tell you that his Bubba is his best friend. Ryan loves to make Brady laugh. He will do just about anything to get him to laugh. Ryan even enjoys watching Jack's Big Music show with him. But Ryan told me what he is most looking forward to doing when Brady gets older is building and playing in a tree house fort (Hear that Uncle Kevin, you need to start making this happen.) Who knew that a 10 yr old and 13 mos old would have so much in common.
It's funny how Ryan's opinion of babies has changed in the last 2 years. I remember when his Aunt Tish told him she was having a baby, he wanted no part of it, basically ignored her growing belly, until Brady was born. So when I told him that his Aunt Tina and Uncle Seth were gonna have a baby I wasn't sure how he would react (FYI, Ryan has always had a unique relationship with each of my sisters.) He was so happy. He was like really? When? He's already making plans for his new baby cousin. He's just hopes it's a boy...Now we just need them to move closer to home.
No comments:
Post a Comment