Did I mention that Ryan’s dad cannot stand the length of his hair? When he was down over Thanksgiving holiday, he asked if he could cut it. I remember telling him point blank, “If the little blonde lady in the other room ok’s it then go ahead.” The Nana said, “NO,” but in the nicest possible way.
So over the Christmas break a good friend of the family was able to come up and cut/highlight t his hair for me on her day off (Pamela is the only person we’ve found who can tame his type hair. Trust me he’s had numerous BAD haircuts.) She did a good job. Ryan liked it, I liked-it was cut in between.
See it’s a nice haircut (pardon the bed head-Christmas morning.) This is Ryan’s hair before he left for his dad’s…

This is Ryan with his new do (courtesy of his dad) this the only picture I could snap - He insists on wearing a hat everywhere, even in the house.
I must admit I was none too happy when I received that picture, but I talked to Ryan and he said he was OK with it, so I was ok with it-I actually think it looks good. I told Ryan that I didn’t want to hear him fuss about how short his hair is when he goes back to school…He was ok, until this morning, the first day back to school. I heard him in the bathroom fussing because it hadn’t grown back. In the end he ended up wearing a hat to school. It about broke my heart…
No comments:
Post a Comment