11/7/08

Finally an update...Still no new pictures...

Ok...So I'm just as bad at posting on Ryan's blog as I am at sending updated photos to the family. Things have just been super busy around here. Ryan's football team has made it to the playoffs. They finished the regular season 5-3-1. Although, they finished in 6th place, the team definitely deserves to be in the playoffs. Ryan did really well this season too. In the game against the Vikings he had a sack at the end of the 4th qtr that held the Vikings to 4th and inches, resulting in a turn over on downs (the teams don't punt on 4th down in this age group) with less than 45 seconds to play. They won, of course, 14-12. But the game he is most proud of was the last game against the Sharks. He had 2 key tackles, that resulted in a Bears touchdown.
I haven't been very good with the pictures cause I'm just too excited during the game to remember. But I will definitely have my camera ready this Saturday - Bears vs. Owlets...GO BEARS!!!

No comments: