Well this game was the total opposite from the previous weeks' game. It was sunny, hot and the stands and sidelines were packed. It took the boys a while to get warmed up, then they were cooking, but so were the Bison. The final score was 6-6.
Ryan played most of the game but he seemed to have lost the confidence he had in the previous game. Coach Greg has said more than once that, Ryan has got "it", he just needs to stay confident...Before practices I see Coach talking to Ryan, what is said I couldn't tell you. As I've been told, by Ryan, it's just their guy talks. The only thing I can say to that is -Thank you. Ryan looks up to Coach Greg. I can see how he holds his head up higher after they talk. I know Ryan appreciates the male influence that he receives from being in football. As I've been told, Little boys need a strong male influence in order to grow into young men. Ryan is well on his way...I'll post picture of the game as soon as I get the battery charged.
No comments:
Post a Comment